Alpha Media Inc

Forums for all Alpha Media Inc Software

Startup Option

Technical questions regarding PinkNotes® v4 can be asked here.

Startup Option

Postby Julian » Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:04 am

for some reasons, after I switched from windows XP to Vista, the master won't load up at start up, so everything I have to click on it manually if I remember before I hit the pink notes to open and go thru the rejected steps.

how can I make the pink notes master load up automatically without me having to deal with it every day? I never had this problem so I'm assuming it is a vista problem?

Dr. Ibanez
10/05/2008 @ 9 a.m. pacific
Julian

Re: Startup Option

Postby KeithM » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:16 am

Julian,

Firstly, welcome to the forums!

If you are using version 4 or higher of PinkNotes Plus please try and run the following installation file on that computer:

http://www.pnp4.com/files/pnp470d3v.exe

This installation file has a slight modification for PNP Masters that are running on Windows Vista. We made this separate installation file because on some Vista machines we had an issue with the Windows Service for the PNP Master.

All you need to do is run that install and select to install the Master. Please let us know how it works out for you. Thanks.

PLEASE NOTE: I moved your question from the AnswerChat area into the PinkNotes Plus v4 area. I think it was just put in the wrong location by accident.
Keith Maurino
Head of Product Development
Alpha Media, Inc.
KeithM
Site Admin

Return to Technical Support / Questions